Någon svensk här?

geogphotos

A couple of shots after we are in Stockholm with a sculpture in public park ( slide number 33)

Not all the slides are present,

So maybe these are  nearby

This is 31

I0000GxSR6KGeeSA.jpg

This is 28 so could be in the same vicinity as the house.

I0000YNszD2Fo6T8.jpg

Slide 30 shows a bridge, water and part of a large garden, so could be that all three are associated. 

Tack så mycket

Edited by geogphotos

Heel erg bedankt, dat was een grote hulp

The sculpture was the key. The location of both it and the big house is Rottneros Park

'My pictures' from 1970 will be the best ones on Alamy. 

Edited by geogphotos

1 hour ago, Mr Standfast said:

Pam?

I've located Pam and had long phone conversation with a friend of hers who I linked to through Ancestry. She in turn has spoken to Pam. Matters have been complicated by me being away from home for most of the time since early December ( Mother in law fell and broke her hip etc). 

2 hours ago, geogphotos said:

I've located Pam and had long phone conversation with a friend of hers who I linked to through Ancestry. She in turn has spoken to Pam. Matters have been complicated by me being away from home for most of the time since early December ( Mother in law fell and broke her hip etc). 

Sorry to hear that.

12 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks. A brief pre-Xmas visit to her at the end of November and we didn't get home for nearly 7 weeks!

My wife also fell down the stairs and broke her ribs right at the start of this! 

I know what you are thinking.......no I hadn't just got them to write wills and take out insurance 😆

Edited by geogphotos

1 hour ago, geogphotos said:

Thanks. A brief pre-Xmas visit to her at the end of November and we didn't get home for nearly 7 weeks!

My wife also fell down the stairs and broke her ribs right at the start of this! 

I know what you are thinking.......no I hadn't just got them to write wills and take out insurance 😆

Sorry to hear about the accidents to the female line in your family. So you are now chief cook and bottle-washer, and do all the housework etc.

Allan

23 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Sorry to hear about the accidents to the female line in your family. So you are now chief cook and bottle-washer, and do all the housework etc.

Allan

...shopping, driving, rubbish sorting, furniture mover, bed assembler, ....

😇😇😁

• Like 1