My Alamy Login?

Ed Rooney

Question

Looking at the Alamy info on Stockimo, I came across this statement. I wonder how to do what they seem to suggest.

"Can I use my Alamy login? 

Yes, in fact, there's a special commission for contributors who were registered on Alamy before Stockimo launched."

Edited by Ed Rooney

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Thanks, ReeRay. I do have an iPhone 7 . . . and I'm wondering if I've been down that path before. Hmm. I'll see. 

You would I think be eligible for the higher contributor rate as well because you've been on alamy so long. Those of us later to the party get 20% I think

• Love 1

I thought you had to actually sign up at the time the app was created in order to get the Alamy contributor amount. If you didn't sign up then, Edo, you may only get the 20%. You might have jumped in then to capture the higher amount. I've had very little luck and seldom submit there now. Happy about how I do here.

Paulette

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I thought you had to actually sign up at the time the app was created in order to get the Alamy contributor amount. If you didn't sign up then, Edo, you may only get the 20%. You might have jumped in then to capture the higher amount. I've had very little luck and seldom submit there now. Happy about how I do here.

Paulette

I think you are right, Paulette. At the time it was started, I had gone from an iPhone to an Android phone, so didn’t sign up. I didn’t like a couple of things about the Android, so eventually went back to an iPhone and missed the window.

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

Yes, Cal and Paulette and Betty, you all have a better view of this than me. After my renewed recent interest, I'm gonna skip Stockimo entirely and stay with producing editorial stock of common access subjects for Alamy. I'll go back to using my iPhone as a visual notebook. 

Stay well, folks.

• Love 1