Jump to content

Obsolete images...


 Share

Recommended Posts

Kirklees council decided (after a long, boozy lunch?) that the two-metre rule of ‘social distancing’ could best be represented by five bee hives. Now the distance is being reduced to one metre. My pic is obsolete even before it goes on sale!

 

signs-indicating-how-to-social-distance-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic-england-uk-2C3T7HN.jpg
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just read that social distancing in Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Australia, is one juvenile freshwater crocodile = 1.5m

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Malcolm Park said:

Strange analogy though, how many people have seen 5 beehives together?

 

I think it was a rather misguided attempt at humour. Other placards demonstrated that two metres was two mobility scooters in length... or one Rugby League player (Kirkless being in the heart of Rugby League country)...

Edited by John Morrison
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Kirklees council decided (after a long, boozy lunch?) that the two-metre rule of ‘social distancing’ could best be represented by five bee hives. Now the distance is being reduced to one metre. My pic is obsolete even before it goes on sale!

 

 

It's now an archive image :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Steve F said:

 

It's now an archive image :)

 

Steve, don't you think that all our images are archive images as soon as we have taken them?😃

 

Allan

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Allan Bell said:

 

Steve, don't you think that all our images are archive images as soon as we have taken them?😃

 

Allan

 

Good point good point...! 😅

One might hope that they're not superseded by events on the ground so soon though....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Steve F said:

 

Good point good point...! 😅

One might hope that they're not superseded by events on the ground so soon though....

 

True, True.🤔

 

Allan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.