Obsolete images...

Kirklees council decided (after a long, boozy lunch?) that the two-metre rule of ‘social distancing’ could best be represented by five bee hives. Now the distance is being reduced to one metre. My pic is obsolete even before it goes on sale!

signs-indicating-how-to-social-distance-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic-england-uk-2C3T7HN.jpg

I just read that social distancing in Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Australia, is one juvenile freshwater crocodile = 1.5m

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Malcolm Park said:

Strange analogy though, how many people have seen 5 beehives together?

I think it was a rather misguided attempt at humour. Other placards demonstrated that two metres was two mobility scooters in length... or one Rugby League player (Kirkless being in the heart of Rugby League country)...

Edited by John Morrison

47 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Kirklees council decided (after a long, boozy lunch?) that the two-metre rule of ‘social distancing’ could best be represented by five bee hives. Now the distance is being reduced to one metre. My pic is obsolete even before it goes on sale!

It's now an archive image :)

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Steve F said:

It's now an archive image :)

Steve, don't you think that all our images are archive images as soon as we have taken them?😃

Allan

1 minute ago, Allan Bell said:

Steve, don't you think that all our images are archive images as soon as we have taken them?😃

Allan

Good point good point...! 😅

One might hope that they're not superseded by events on the ground so soon though....

24 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Good point good point...! 😅

One might hope that they're not superseded by events on the ground so soon though....

True, True.🤔

Allan