April Payment?

mwakeling

Question

6 answers to this question

If you have a cleared amount of $50 or more before the end of the month, you will get paid.  I have seen that before, that your dashboard changes to the next month but you should be fine.  If you don’t see an email from Alamy soon then contact them.

If you went over the $50 on the last day of the month this sometimes happens.

If this isn't the case, occasionally the date will change a couple of times but then correct itself. If it isn't showing the April date by the 3rd you probably won't get a payout this month. In any case your account won't be credited for a few days- mine takes till the fourth working day, so Monday.

15 hours ago, mwakeling said:

I was due for a payment today. Now my account says that I will be paid May 1st. Given that I have waited for months for sales to clear already, I wondered if anyone else had this happen today?

This is a well-known glitch. I'm sure it'll be back to 1 April tomorrow. Don't worry about it, if you have reached $50, you will get paid.