Have you found any Alamy photos March 2020?

On 27/03/2020 at 20:31, SShep said:

April 2020, Country Walking, p45, High Force, F6P7CD, David Forster

ISSN:  09532757

Once again, thanks for the effort you put into reporting these image finds SShep. 

Cheers

David

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a part-timer when it comes to stock photography and new to the forum, so hello everyone. I just found one of my images out of the blue online https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/highbury-london-best-places-to-live-in-the-uk-2020-hg3klxldw.

It was from my stockimo account but it doesn't credit me - just Alamy. Is this the norm when it is found via Stockimo or is this a case of bad practice on account of not crediting me? I'd be quite interested to know. Always quite fun when you find one of yours, but hard to find if you don't get credited.

Thank you!

14 hours ago, Lottie said:

I'm a part-timer when it comes to stock photography and new to the forum, so hello everyone. I just found one of my images out of the blue online https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/highbury-london-best-places-to-live-in-the-uk-2020-hg3klxldw.

It was from my stockimo account but it doesn't credit me - just Alamy. Is this the norm when it is found via Stockimo or is this a case of bad practice on account of not crediting me? I'd be quite interested to know. Always quite fun when you find one of yours, but hard to find if you don't get credited.

Thank you!

Who cares, as long as you get paid?!  I stopped bothering about that many moons ago.  Well done on the usage!  👍

14 hours ago, Lottie said:

Thank you!

Hi Charlotte, it seems to be hit and miss if you get credited, particularly in newspapers. It's not specific to Stockimo, same with Alamy.

6 hours ago, Steve F said:

Hi Charlotte, it seems to be hit and miss if you get credited, particularly in newspapers. It's not specific to Stockimo, same with Alamy.

Thanks so much. Well it's no wonder I can never find where they've been used. Although it's not often I sell any, which is probably why I notice!

6 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Who cares, as long as you get paid?!  I stopped bothering about that many moons ago.  Well done on the usage!  👍

Too true! And thank you! It's a rare triumph!

• Like 1