Can anyone help Ognyan with the Poll for this month's challenge?

Colin Woods

Hi all

Without thinking it through I said I could help Ognyan with setting up the poll for the challenge this month. I had overlooked the fact that we are away for ten days from tomorrow night. Is there anyone else who can help with the poll?

Is this only about setting up the poll in the forum? - Then I can volunteer to do on Friday. 

I cannot select the pictures, as I may be biased with having pictures in the thread :). 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

Hi all

Without thinking it through I said I could help Ognyan with setting up the poll for the challenge this month. I had overlooked the fact that we are away for ten days from tomorrow night. Is there anyone else who can help with the poll?

Colin, I hope you'll find a way to vote, since you inspired me for taking up the challenge 😉 

On 30/10/2019 at 20:33, hdh said:

Is this only about setting up the poll in the forum? - Then I can volunteer to do on Friday. 

I cannot select the pictures, as I may be biased with having pictures in the thread :). 

Detlef, it'll be highly appreciated if you do this for me. I've really tried....

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I also move to the content after doing the poll. It was totally confusing to me until I saw the "content" choice. I kind of messed up the title once because it seemed it was asked for twice and I thought one was going to appear within the message so didn't make it suitable as a title. It worked anyway and maybe it wasn't as confusing as I remember.

Paulette

• Thanks 1