Cambridge Photography Show 2019

Not sure where to place this so it is on here until Alamy moves it to it's correct forum.

As it says above. Happening on Saturday 19th October from 10am to 4pm at the Guildhall Market Hill Cambridge.

Lots of companies showing off their products with discounts on the day. eg: Olympus, Canon, Sony, Nikon, 3 Legged Thing, Delkin, Hahnel, Opticron, Mac Group - (Benro), Intro 2020 - (Tamron and Samyang Lenses), Sigma, Panasonic, Dorr, Fotospeed, Global Distribution (Angelbird, Atomos & SHAPE), Swains (Epson/Irix), DDLTD (Moza/Zhiyun) Vitec Group (Manfrotto, Lowepro).

Speakers on various subjects.

Macro photography with David Smith - Olympus Expert

Sports photography with Mike Inkley - Olympus Ambassador

How to use trail cameras - Henry Stanier from the Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.

Making drones work - how to use a drone legally within your photography business - Ian

In association with Campkins Cameras. (NO I do not have any association with the company other than being a customer.)

I will be there. Hope other Alamyites can make it too. We could end up with a meeting and a cup of coffee.

Allan

Edit: Entrance to the show is from Guildhall Street. Just letting people know as there a few entrances to the Guildhall.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell
added entrance to show

On 21/09/2019 at 11:48, Allan Bell said:

Not sure where to place this so it is on here until Alamy moves it to it's correct forum.

As it says above. Happening on Saturday 19th October from 10am to 4pm at the Guildhall Market Hill Cambridge.

Lots of companies showing off their products with discounts on the day. eg: Olympus, Canon, Sony, Nikon, 3 Legged Thing, Delkin, Hahnel, Opticron, Mac Group - (Benro), Intro 2020 - (Tamron and Samyang Lenses), Sigma, Panasonic, Dorr, Fotospeed, Global Distribution (Angelbird, Atomos & SHAPE), Swains (Epson/Irix), DDLTD (Moza/Zhiyun) Vitec Group (Manfrotto, Lowepro).

Speakers on various subjects.

Macro photography with David Smith - Olympus Expert

Sports photography with Mike Inkley - Olympus Ambassador

How to use trail cameras - Henry Stanier from the Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.

Making drones work - how to use a drone legally within your photography business - Ian

In association with Campkins Cameras. (NO I do not have any association with the company other than being a customer.)

I will be there. Hope other Alamyites can make it too. We could end up with a meeting and a cup of coffee.

Allan

I’ll book my flight....I wish!

20 hours ago, Bryan said:

Roadworks outside the city a nightmare.  

Yeh! And I am sitting right on top of them. Takes forever to get anywhere during the working week, and with the school run in the mornings my village gets clogged up with traffic.

Allan

Thanks for your replies gents.

ITMA

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Doc said:

Cant make it I am afraid Allan - am in Reading that day!

Enjoy!

Kumar

Thanks for letting me know K.

Allan

• Love 1