September Challenge - Faces

Colin Woods

My daughter and pal on our way to Paris, scanned from a negative. That little girl is now the mother of a one-year-old. 

A little girl and her doll with matching berets in the airport (Logan Airport, Boston) excited about being on the Stock Photo

I tried adding another photo and lost this one, which always happens, hence the multiple posts. Even on Chrome I cannot add more than one photo without everything disappearing. Safari no longer works properly on Alamy at all.  I feel your frustration Allan - glad you got it figured out. 

Edited by Marianne

A neighbor celebrating the 4th of July at the annual parade in the small beach town where I've gone for half a decade - I used to babysit for his 4 kids who all have grown kids of their own now. This photo was taken a few year ago.  I love his smile and his energy. 80 is the new 40  😎

4 July 2011:  American small town Independence Day Parade Niantic CT USA fan favorite town smiling man dressed as Stock Photo

I have a third one I really meant to upload ages ago which I just uploaded at 3:30 AM NY time, so it probably won't make it past QC in time. I took so many photos of people when I was in Estonia with a former member of this forum, but never uploaded a single one. Great challenge. It got me to finally find a few of them and get them online, even if too late for this challenge. Love all the faces so far. 

Edited by Marianne

41 minutes ago, Marianne said:

I have a third one I really meant to upload ages ago which I just uploaded at 3:30 AM NY time, so it probably won't make it past QC in time. I took so many photos of people when I was in Estonia with a former member of this forum, but never uploaded a single one. Great challenge. It got me to finally find a few of them and get them online, even if too late for this challenge. Love all the faces so far. 

You can upload straight from AIM as soon as the image arrives- just right click on the enlarged thumbnail and copy the image reference, or drag and drop as usual. I don't think it breaks the spirit of the "available on Alamy" rule- it will be available, in a few hours.