What has happened to camera bits?

Just been to look at some photomechanic stuff - and I cannot get their website.  I either get a hosts placeholder page (adverts) or a cannot reach this site message.  I have checked links through google. facebook, and twitter and am getting the same result on all.

Please tell me that they have not disappeared?  Photo Mechanic is essential - and not just for me I have never heard anyone say anything bad about it and I know people rely on it.  Anyone know what is going on?

Thank goodness for that.  It just means it is another stupid idiotic bleeping issue with my computer/modem/internet.  I can fix those. Surviving without photo mechanic would be a tad more challenging lol.

Thank you everyone.

1 hour ago, Martin P Wilson said:

I too am having access issues from my Android tablet. Will check desktop shortly - same problem. Not much activity about the problem on Twitter.

I thought I recognized you on Twitter lol

I usually have a quick look at the forum around once a month, just did and all was ok. Likely fixed now anyway as the last post here was 9 hours ago. Interesting reading comments on trialling C1 with PM, as was thinking of doing same. Initial thoughts, do I have time.

I see that there was a problem, they posted this on Twitter:

The Camera Bits website is currently down. We are aware of the problem and working to fix it ASAP. Activating Photo Mechanic on new computers may not work as expected.

Archived