FTP playing up

spacecadet

Question

10 answers to this question

It seems that FTP is currently not working. I've been trying since yesterday p.m. and still getting nowhere this a.m. I like to use the Bridge software (which uses FTP) so I don't want to use the web upload if I can avoid it.

Thanks all, not me then. A batch of mine have disappeared into the ether- Alamy must have them, but in some folder in the back of beyond.

Web it is for a bit, then. It's much better than it used to be, but in FTP I don't even have to navigate to the folder, so I'd got used to the one-clickiness of it.

All very strange. Yesterday evening at 1903 hrs I uploaded 10 images and it was one of the quickest uploads I've had in recent times. One image was, however, duplicated which was strange but was corrected at this mornings update.

Oops, sorry folks, I've just realised you're talking FTP which I assume you are uploading to Alamy externally like FileZila. Mine was direct on the website....

Jim.

The FTP is working now but is extremely SLOW. Currently uploading at approx. 100 KB/sec.

In the same time it took to upload 30 images via FTP, I uploaded 125 images via the web browser.

Edited by Jaguar