Contributors Meetup Edinburgh , April 18th

A meetup has been organised for April 18th at 12pm in Edinburgh. So far 8 photographers have confirmed. We will meet at Williams & Johnson coffee shop next to Waverley Station on Princes Street.

Being Scottish and therefore enjoying a healthy, outdoor lifestyle, we will be having a  photo walk of the Old Town with coffee stops fitted in. Anticipate it should take about 4 hours. Interested?

Iain

• 2 weeks later...

Quick reminder for the Edinburgh meet on Thursday for anyone who fancies coming along. There's seven of us going so far and you'll be made most welcome. Coloured raincoats or kilts preferred but not essential. 😂😉

I have heard that, "traditionally", nothing is worn under the kilt. Is it the same for a raincoat?

Have a great time.

Allan

9 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I have heard that, "traditionally", nothing is worn under the kilt. Is it the same for a raincoat?

Have a great time.

Allan

Only in the summer or popping out for a pint of milk. 🤣

6 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Great day was had by all and our organiser and guide for the walkabout in Edinburgh did a fantastic job. Thanks Iain. Remind me next time to bring oxygen for Carlton Hill.  😵😉

We can do Arthur’s Seat next time 😉 

Archived