Upoading nightmares

I am having a real problem with web based uploads. Using a new mac with Mojave and trying both Safari and Google Chrome. Anyone else experiencing this at the moment?

I have been using FTP since Alamy made it available. Never had a problem. Consistently uploads at 68 KBS. So stable that I ignore it while it works away.

With the web upload I had to watch it like a hawk, and restart several times.

I need to look at FTP although I confess not knowing how to go about it. In the end, I moved the images onto a stick and uploaded through a windows PC - very frustrating.

😁😂

When I first glanced at the title of this thread, I instantly thought, “how did he get a picture of his nightmare and how did he upload it?”

I have plenty of them, and no, you’d not want to see a picture or video of one unless sitting in your mother’s lap.

My mind takes strange paths, sometimes. I just gave you a glimpse.  What can I say.  That’s probably why I have nightmares.

Betty

3 hours ago, Bob J said:

I need to look at FTP although I confess not knowing how to go about it. In the end, I moved the images onto a stick and uploaded through a windows PC - very frustrating.

Filezilla is free, then get the parameters from Alamy and whoosh. It's nearly as fast as your line rate.

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/how-do-i-send-you-my-stock-images/

A short learning curve that will pay for itself every time you upload

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

😁😂

When I first glanced at the title of this thread, I instantly thought, “how did he get a picture of his nightmare and how did he upload it?”

I have plenty of them, and no, you’d not want to see a picture or video of one unless sitting in your mother’s lap.

My mind takes strange paths, sometimes. I just gave you a glimpse.  What can I say.  That’s probably why I have nightmares.

Betty

Haven't tried it myself, but apparently it can be done.

23 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Haven't tried it myself, but apparently it can be done.

Looking at those I have an image, which I took on a walk today, which is eminently suitable for a "nightmare" tag.

Allan

20 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Is it BREXIT-related?

OMG I shouldn't have said that... 😛

WHAT is BREXIT?????🤔

Allan

Archived