How to delete pictures from Alamy

Hey friends,  

So I searched google for my name (a dare by my best friend)  and multiple pictures appeared from this website.  I am not really sure who took these pictures or uploaded to this site. Howe do I go about removing these pictures? Great thanks. 

12 hours ago, Kev said:

Hey friends,  

So I searched google for my name (a dare by my best friend)  and multiple pictures appeared from this website.  I am not really sure who took these pictures or uploaded to this site. Howe do I go about removing these pictures? Great thanks. 

https://www.alamy.com/contactus/uk.asp

Whether they will remove the pictures or not depends on where you were. If you were in a public place then legally (in the UK at least) your picture can be taken and sold for Editorial reasons. I assume that 'Kev' is just pseudonym and you are either a person of note (i.e. someone recogniseable and noteworthy to the average 'Joe Bloggs') or the photographer knows you as I'm not sure how your name would become associated with a picture otherwise in order to show up in a search.

28 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

You've registrered an account under the name 'Eric Smith' it seems.....

if this is your name then there are quite a few 'Eric Smith's ' in the Alamy library...

km

I am assuming that the OP actually looked at the results and actually recognised himself... that said, I could be wrong...

15 hours ago, Kev said:

Hey friends,  

Why do you want the images removed?

I rather expect this is a wind-up but in any case you will find that almost all on this forum will be motivated to resist individuals and corporations who seek to over reach their rights or notions of privacy. As above, why? What's your problem?

Archived