So I often see people mentioning news and weather and affects, etc, so I think it's not just about headline bbc.co.uk news type stuff 

So, I'm not normally in a situation where anything remotely interesting happens right in front of me, but today as was waiting for train the heavy winds lifted a gazebo over a wall and on to the rail lines. 

I thought, well maybe this would be of interest to someone showing affects of current weather... But was rejected. 

Fine, but is there a list I can peruse somewhere as to what may be acceptable? Because trying to get that image uploaded and keyworded on my phone was a right royal frigging pain in the butt. 

And I'd just rather save myself the time and frustration in future, should something potentially interesting happen near me. 

Android phone for what's its worth 

On 09/02/2019 at 09:24, chris_rabe said:

So I often see people mentioning news and weather and affects, etc, so I think it's not just about headline bbc.co.uk news type stuff 

So, I'm not normally in a situation where anything remotely interesting happens right in front of me, but today as was waiting for train the heavy winds lifted a gazebo over a wall and on to the rail lines. 

I thought, well maybe this would be of interest to someone showing affects of current weather... But was rejected. 

Fine, but is there a list I can peruse somewhere as to what may be acceptable? Because trying to get that image uploaded and keyworded on my phone was a right royal frigging pain in the butt. 

And I'd just rather save myself the time and frustration in future, should something potentially interesting happen near me. 

Android phone for what's its worth 

I am pretty sure that there would be nothing wrong with that content. An android phone would appear to be the problem. Better still to have your camera with you everywhere you go so you get 50% rather than much less.

Oh..... I knew of stockimo, but thought one could upload news images through aim.

I'll not share my opinions on what I think of all that.

I do have some images taken on proper camera, but was just thinking about getting something up quicker.

Will just not bother with the hassle in future - until they provide a stockimo for android.

Archived