Forum constantly signing out

Is this happening to anyone else this morning?  I click on a topic, read it, return to the board it is on - and find I have been signed out of the forum so I have to sign in again to see what threads I have not yet read.  Click on one and have been signed out again.  I have signed in a dozen times this morning just trying to read the threads - it's not a huge thing as I have a password manager thing that auto fills but it is highly annoying.

1 hour ago, Starsphinx said:

Is this happening to anyone else this morning?  I click on a topic, read it, return to the board it is on - and find I have been signed out of the forum so I have to sign in again to see what threads I have not yet read.  Click on one and have been signed out again.  I have signed in a dozen times this morning just trying to read the threads - it's not a huge thing as I have a password manager thing that auto fills but it is highly annoying.

Yes for 10 minutes or so. But it's back to normal now.

wim

Archived