How would you keyword this?

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/R0GHE2/airline-luggage-tag-R0GHE2.jpg

It's a bag tag. The luggage is going to Fukuoka (FUK) via Shanghai (PVG=Pudong International) from Europe (=the green borders on the tag).

People who've seen it think it's funny; I think it's funny. Now we're all non native speakers. With maybe dirty dutch minds.

So do you think it's funny? Will clients think that?

How would you keyword it?

wim

-btw Fuk or Fú  in Chinese ( 福 ) means lucky or good fortune and is used on many occasions like New Year. It can be a street name as well.

59 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/R0GHE2/airline-luggage-tag-R0GHE2.jpg

It's a bag tag. The luggage is going to Fukuoka (FUK) via Shanghai (PVG=Pudong International) from Europe (=the green borders on the tag).

People who've seen it think it's funny; I think it's funny. Now we're all non native speakers. With maybe dirty dutch minds.

So do you think it's funny? Will clients think that?

How would you keyword it?

wim

-btw Fuk or Fú  in Chinese ( 福 ) means lucky or good fortune and is used on many occasions like New Year. It can be a street name as well.

wim I think you have many tags (not a pun) in your link above. But if you are looking for something funny, and a lot of people might not understand the connection, add "comical" to "bag tag".

Not a lot of help I know but all I could come up with. Not having a good day really.

Allan

Wim, I think any humor here would be in the eye of a beholder other than me.  You will of course use the straight up keywords like FUK.  I don't recommend adding a "c".  Nor tags like comical, funny, humorous, dog, etc. - but that's just me. 

16 hours ago, Reimar said:

Wim, I think any humor here would be in the eye of a beholder other than me.  You will of course use the straight up keywords like FUK.  I don't recommend adding a "c".  Nor tags like comical, funny, humorous, dog, etc. - but that's just me. 

I've used the full monty, but only where it was in the image- a piece of graffiti.

Archived