I am having a lot of trouble getting into my dashboard.  The new AIM with the blue highlight (when its working) seems to be slowing things down.  Or is it just at my end?

p.s. - I don't like the way the blue semi-obscures the very image I'm in the process of tagging.

1 hour ago, Reimar said:

I am having a lot of trouble getting into my dashboard.  The new AIM with the blue highlight (when its working) seems to be slowing things down.  Or is it just at my end?

p.s. - I don't like the way the blue semi-obscures the very image I'm in the process of tagging.

Likewise: I find it annoying.  Would have preferred perhaps a thick red border or something similar.  Don't like what I'm editing to be obscured.  Yes, I know that you can enlarge the image to overcome this, but that in itself obscures other thumbnails.

14 hours ago, losdemas said:

Likewise: I find it annoying.  Would have preferred perhaps a thick red border or something similar.  Don't like what I'm editing to be obscured.  Yes, I know that you can enlarge the image to overcome this, but that in itself obscures other thumbnails.

+1 for thick red border and leave the image clear.

John.

Not a problem for me, I've already seen the image quite a few times by the time it gets to AIM and if I need details I can zoom in.

On one occasion there was a short delay for selection to "take" but it hasn't recurred. Try a reload maybe?

Archived