The Leader of the Opposition has a medical conference in Toronto in November and we have recruited the grandparents to come to look after the kids. So while she is in her conferences I am free to explore the city and, of course, take photos. If there are an Toronto residents who fancy meeting for a coffee or a photo walk then I am ready and willing. The dates are Wednseday 14th November to Saturday 17th. It will be in the daytime only as the evenings are all taken with the important things in life like going out and staying out late, as we will have no kids to be up for. 

Cheers

Colin

I'm thinking of signing up just to find out why the "Leader of the Opposition" (Andrew Scheer?) would have a medical conference in Toronto.

Wednesday to Friday during the day may work for me if I'm in town.  Plus, weather will be a factor.  I've been processing for 4 months so I definitely need to get out soon to shoot.

edit: OK, read that too quickly - I get it  - the wifey.

Yes indeed Reimar, the Leader of the Opposition is referring to my wife. My email is above so send me an email and we can organize a day with Jill who is also interested. Yes weather is a factor. November after all is not the best month. 

15 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

Yes indeed Reimar, the Leader of the Opposition is referring to my wife. My email is above so send me an email and we can organize a day with Jill who is also interested. Yes weather is a factor. November after all is not the best month. 

Thanks.  Will do.

• 1 month later...

Well that was fun Colin.

We made it to the Amsterdam Brewhouse at opening time and had fun shooting this very photogenic location before it filled up.  Good lunch too.

A miserable day outside didn't daunt us.  We covered Ripley's Aquarium in the afternoon.  Pricey but worth it.  Too bad we weren't there a few weeks ago when that man striped naked and jumped into the shark pool.

Looking forward to your pictures.

Cheers,

Reimar

Archived