Hello everyone.

I really have a problem, I can not connect with Filezilla. It's a worry with "Email Alamy" I tested my name, my real email, but that does not happen.

My password is correct, no worries, I checked. It's silly...

Could you help me out, please?

Thank you so much

Cathphotography

Cath, if you are having troubles uploading using Filezilla.

1. Read Alamy's guidelines (under the heading 'FTP'):

Host name: upload.alamy.com

Login/username: Your Alamy email

Port: 21

Your password is the same as your Alamy login

No reason why this shouldn't work (if you have entered these details correctly).  Double-check that you are using the same email address and password in the Filezilla connection that you use for your Alamy account. Does Filezilla connect correctly for other purposes?  If you have no other FTP accounts, then do a test (search Google, if you have to). Otherwise, follow Reimar's advice and use the online uploader.

Thank you for your answer, Reimar and Losdemas

I got everything right, but it seems that I really care about wearing.

I can not download EPS online and that's why I wanted to go via FTP

So I contacted Alamy's help desk to see what is causing the 530 error

Sorry Losdemas for the confusion.

I want to use the FTP server for vectors too, because you can not upload vectors with the normal Alamy downloader. And at the same time my photo files too, so that it takes less time

Filezilla tells me the error 530 and I do not know how to deal with it, simply. I filled in my username, but I could not connect. That's why, finally, I also asked Alamy for help in addition to the forum. It's frustrating. Thank you very much for your attention.

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

Doesn't look too fine! :) (broken image link)

Ah sorry about that. It looked fine before I hit the Submit Reply button. I used drag & drop to add the image to the post (since a number of users have objected to posts containing a Dropbox or similar URL) but that obviously doesn't work.

Any know how to add non-Alamy images to a post under the new regime without using an external URL?

4 hours ago, Russell said:

Ah sorry about that. It looked fine before I hit the Submit Reply button. I used drag & drop to add the image to the post (since a number of users have objected to posts containing a Dropbox or similar URL) but that obviously doesn't work.

Any know how to add non-Alamy images to a post under the new regime without using an external URL?

I don’t think we can use a non-Alamy image. I’ve always had to use Dropbox. 

Archived