IMAGES STUCK IN PROCESSING

Hi Carol

Alamy usually process the uploaded images within 24 hours but not always, so it may simply mean you have to be patient. If it goes beyond 2-3 days it could mean you have failed QC for some reason in which case Alamy will let you know. My advice would be don't upload any further images till you know this lot have passed or they will be failed as well

Kumar

11 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Hi thanks for your input.  I get what you are saying but I uploaded two other batches at the same time and the thumbnails showed fine and they passed QC but this other batch is sill stuck on processing.

Carol

I have the same issue with a batch from Friday. I got a reply from CR to say it's a display issue within AIM.

Contact them with the batch number, and they'll pass it over to tech.

44 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Hi thanks for your input.  I get what you are saying but I uploaded two other batches at the same time and the thumbnails showed fine and they passed QC but this other batch is sill stuck on processing.

Carol

Hi Carol - in that case I would give it another 24 hrs and if still nothing changed then contact CR

Kumar

Mine did the same thing. I just now clicked on one of the “processing” images and the sub turned bright. I was able to work on them. Only thing....that sub is 10 images, but only 8 were showing. The other two didn’t show bright OR grayed.

Try clicking on an image. Guess Alamy was right saying it’s a display problem.

Betty

Change to my above post. I didn’t click on an image to see them I clicked on the sub in the left column. They are still gray and showing “processing” until I do that, then I can see them. I’ll find out tomorrow if they are searchable.

Archived