Alamy news on Twitter

Alamy twit things out there to attract the buyers, whether that be news or stock. They are promoting them and us in doing so.

So doubt if a sale pops up (unless a newspaper sees the tweet and decides to use it as news).

1 hour ago, RedSnapper said:

there is a slight correlation between having a pic featured in the @AlamyNews tweets and that shot actually being used by a paper or online...

not 100%, but it does happen reasonably frequently

km

Thank you for that optimistic end to the day, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. 🙂

1 hour ago, RedSnapper said:

there is a slight correlation between having a pic featured in the @AlamyNews tweets and that shot actually being used by a paper or online...

not 100%, but it does happen reasonably frequently

km

Been there a few times, and there today, but I don’t think I have ever sold one of the images that has appeared in the Twiiter feed, nor any in the group. Sorry to bring a negative end to the day :(

not everything that Alamy News tweet out sells...

not everything that they dont Tweet doesn't sell....

following their feed you do see, on many days,  reports of pix used in print that had been tweeted out in the days before...

beeing tweeted out means that at least one editor thinks the image is worth looking at, and that opinion is frequently shared by others

km

Archived