Sudden drop in views

Hi All

Is it just me or has there been a sudden drop in views over the last 6 or 7 days, at present I am down about 50% to 60% compared to about a week ago.

Mal

Hi Phil

At the moment it is just my views although the zooms are down only slightly so it is not all doom and gloom.

Mal

Could it be related to the change in how images are displayed? Perhaps people aren't looking at as many pages now. And/or perhaps at or around the same time there was a change in the algorithm that decides the order in which to display images. 

Maybe due to fewer images on a page if a buyer opts for the new larger thumbnail view rather than small thumbnails? If they scroll through the same number of pages - or even fewer because they may find what they like faster with the larger thumbnails? 

My views are also down but zooms are at or close to an all-time high for me. A few photos being zoomed more than once, hoping it translates to some new sales. 

A bit off topic but wondered if there has been a re-rank recently as I have seen some changes in my views/zooms/sales too.

Allan

Archived