chase an image

Goodmorning everyone.
I found my image in a travel blog (article done in October 2017). I do not see any zoom and no sale. What should I do to chase it? How come these things happen? . In the picture there is written @alamy ...

13 minutes ago, Sally said:

È un'immagine con la filigrana di Alamy ancora al suo posto o no? Se il primo è probabilmente uno dei fastidiosi siti web che copia solo immagini da Alamy. Se quest'ultimo, invia un'email a  : contributors@alamy.com

This is the site: http://www.traveler.es/naturaleza/articulos/que-hacer-merano-alpes-italianos/11375  the image is a glimpse of the center of Merano. It is attributed to @alamy. I made a report of unauthorized use, but I was probably wrong. I have to send an email to the address you have sent me, the contributor assistance address. thanks ... ciaoo

Hi Lorenza -

looks like there were three Alamy images used in the Conde Nast Traveler website - they usually pay up, and the images do not have Alamy's watermark. They appear to have been used in October 2017, so very reasonable to e-mail Alamy customer services and query it if it has not appeared in your sales as it is now 7 months - I usually leave 4 months before querying these. 

When you do send an e-mail to Alamy, send the link to the website article with it

Cheers

Kumar (the Doc one)

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hi Lorenza -

looks like there were three Alamy images used in the Conde Nast Traveler website - they usually pay up, and the images do not have Alamy's watermark. They appear to have been used in October 2017, so very reasonable to e-mail Alamy customer services and query it if it has not appeared in your sales as it is now 7 months - I usually leave 4 months before querying these. 

When you do send an e-mail to Alamy, send the link to the website article with it

Cheers

Kumar (the Doc one)

Hi Kumar

I just sent an email to alamy, reporting the site and the identification number of the image. The image does not have a watermark, at the bottom right it is reported that the photo comes from alamiy. (If you go to the site there are several photos attributed to alamy without the name of the collaborator).
I think I was wrong to send a report from the alamy dashboard ... hopefully we did not create problems. If you tell me, according to your experience, that the site is correct, I'm happy.
What is certain is that you can not browse to search for your photos, it should not happen ...
I have no sales and no zoom related to that photo ...
thanks Kumar ...

Just now, lorenza said:

Hi Kumar

I just sent an email to alamy, reporting the site and the identification number of the image. The image does not have a watermark, at the bottom right it is reported that the photo comes from alamiy. (If you go to the site there are several photos attributed to alamy without the name of the collaborator).
I think I was wrong to send a report from the alamy dashboard ... hopefully we did not create problems. If you tell me, according to your experience, that the site is correct, I'm happy.
What is certain is that you can not browse to search for your photos, it should not happen ...
I have no sales and no zoom related to that photo ...
thanks Kumar ...

If it was used 7 months ago you should have had the sale registered by now, so you are right to have e-mailed customer services about it - I will be interested to see their response

Kumar

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

If it was used 7 months ago you should have had the sale registered by now, so you are right to have e-mailed customer services about it - I will be interested to see their response

Kumar

They have already sent me an email telling me that it is a download related to
  distributor for use and are contacting the distribution team.
I conclude that it is sold and has not yet been reported to me right ???
It 'a distributor, the price will not be very high ???

Your commission will be only 30% and the price depends on the country to a certain extent. Occasionally the price is very good. It is normal for distributor sales to take a long time to show up and to pay, alas.

Paulette

14 minutes ago, NYCat said:

La commissione sarà solo del 30% e il prezzo dipende in una certa misura dal paese. Occasionalmente il prezzo è molto buono. È normale che le vendite dei distributori impieghino molto tempo per presentarsi e per pagare, ahimè.

Paulette

Grazie Paulette...

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/4/2018 at 12:32, Doc said:

Se fosse stato utilizzato 7 mesi fa, avresti dovuto registrare la vendita ora, quindi hai ragione ad avere un servizio clienti via e-mail - Sarò interessato a vedere la loro risposta

Kumar

no follow-up to the email 

Archived