Favourite images uploaded - April 2018

gvallee

1 hour ago, MichaelG said:

From our sunday walk around beautiful Glendalough Valley in County Wicklow, Ireland 

Lovely shots. I'm heading to Ireland tomorrow as it happens - to walk part of the Kerry Way. Won't be submitting any stock from this trip though - I don't carry an Alamy-compatible camera on walking holidays abroad.

3 minutes ago, Kukkudrill said:

Lovely shots. I'm heading to Ireland tomorrow as it happens - to walk part of the Kerry Way. Won't be submitting any stock from this trip though - I don't carry an Alamy-compatible camera on walking holidays abroad.

Get yourself down to West Cork - some beautiful walks here.

9 minutes ago, Kukkudrill said:

aw brilliant, love Kerry! hopefully you`ll get a nice weather - weekend is looking good! Pity about the camera tho - the scenery is amazing... enjoy! 

These are my last for April this time.

tree-by-lake-milton-country-park-MH8EDA.

sun-and-sky-over-lake-milton-country-par

mowing-bowling-green-milton-cambridge-MH

aztec-pearl-in-flower-MH8E9P.jpg

Allan (Yes definitely the last as they were uploaded on 30th April)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived