I had a total of 42 zooms yesterday when I checked measures.

Today I checked and there was another zoom from yesterday - but the total was 53!! 

Anybody else have any strange zoom behaviour today/yesterday?

John.

My zooms have been strong for the past two years. There are 59 showing right now. Most of them won't become sales, however. 

I would zoom you if I could, Allan, even though you are a semi-Cambridge dude, and I'm semi-Oxford. B)

I don't think that Measures is delivering accurate data at the minute, has it ever?

For me views have significantly jumped up this week but zooms have reduced.

Total zooms are running at about the same level.

The zoom total does vary from day to day some weeks, it is as if the system plays catch up.

Craig.

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

Have you looked to see whether there are multiple zooms on the same images, which may have been a single zoom yesterday?

I think it must have been one search that hadn't been recorded as i've now got 10 more zooms, and they are all of Venice.

2 hours ago, Craig Yates said:

I don't think that Measures is delivering accurate data at the minute, has it ever?

For me views have significantly jumped up this week but zooms have reduced.

Total zooms are running at about the same level.

The zoom total does vary from day to day some weeks, it is as if the system plays catch up.

Craig.

Measures does seem to be a bit cranky, particularly with zooms. Views are fairly consistent though.

John.

I also had a nice share of zooms lately... sometimes of the same subject, sometimes single zooms of different subjects...

I’m quitte happy since views and zooms have dropped last year compared to 2016, whereas I have added a lot of pictures in 2017... sales and income are in relationship with the number of images though...

But now sales have been dissapointing for me the past months... surely hope the higher views/zooms will bring sales!?!

I also don’t understand why I haven’t had any views (and sales) for some subjects that where very hot in the press the past months... for example I have sold dozens of US embassy pix and Israeli flags regarding president Trumps decission to move the US embassy - through another agency but no single view on Alamy? And this is only one example...

Archived