Hello from Germany

Shelybear

Hello everyone, it's nice to join the forum here.

I've just created my contributor's account two days ago. Today I got an exciting email telling me that my first testing submission has passed the QC - really good news!

I'm from China. But I've studied in the UK and now I'm living in Germany. Therefore I have some photos from many different places while travelling around.

I'm hoping to start my study in Germany soon.

Welcome to Alamy - also from Germany - and congratulations to your passing initial submission. 

Keep reading the forum, it hosts the answers to a lot of faq's. 

If you have other questions there are loads of friendly people here in the forum, happy to help. 

6 hours ago, Foreign Export said:

Id suggest a few more keywords, only relevant ones of course, would help your cause

Thank you for the suggestion. I find it a bit hard for me to find keywords for my photos (other than the ones come into my mind with a flash), is there any tools or websites which could possibly help me on this?

23 minutes ago, Shelybear said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I find it a bit hard for me to find keywords for my photos (other than the ones come into my mind with a flash), is there any tools or websites which could possibly help me on this?

Try this out

https://keyword.io/tool/stock-photo-research

Rick

38 minutes ago, Shelybear said:

It looks indeed helpful! Thanks so much :)

You're welcome. I love that castle photo. It's very spooky

Looking forward to seeing more of your work

Rick

On 3/6/2018 at 02:04, hdh said:

Welcome to Alamy - also from Germany - and congratulations to your passing initial submission. 

Keep reading the forum, it hosts the answers to a lot of faq's. 

If you have other questions there are loads of friendly people here in the forum, happy to help. 

I must concur...as a newbie myself, the info on these threads are so helpful.

Archived