Photos that were deleted are now on sale as RF

Hello all,

I have a problem with images I deleted in the "Alamy Image Manager" and are now up for sale as RF images.  The reason I had deleted them while I was editing was because I wasn't sure if I wanted them up at all or sell them as RM - but definitely NOT RF.   How did they get in the system and yet they are not in the "Image Manager"?  Does anyone know how I can take them down?  When I select the images to edit them they don't show up.   I called and emailed but that didn't help.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Hi Guys,

When I called I spoke to someone in England and she told me they would not be back until monday.  She told me to email them and they would get back to me on monday.  I think she was just an operator/answering service.  Anyway, I sent an email explaining the problem to contributors@alamy.com.  That's about all I could do, other than talk to the forum, unless you guys have another suggestion.  By the way, what is "CR"?

Brian, I looked again just a minute ago and I still don't see them in Image Manager, but I do see them up for sale.   If I scroll down through Image Manager I can see photos that I deleted last year, which I believe was the only other time I deleted any photos.  Those deletes have been there a long time.  The thing is, I don't see the images in Image Manager even as photos I submitted.  I don't understand how they got into the system.  Whether I screwed up or not they still should be in Image Manager, either as "deleted" or just legit submissions, but they should be in Image Manager.  Someone (ReeRay) posted a new topic last night about problems with Image Manager, might have something to do with this. 

These are the numbers under each image (pretty much the top two rows on opening page).   But now this is something new,  if you select any of these images you get a page that states:  "We can't find what you're looking for."  I guess that's a good thing for me but there's definitely some kind of bug in the system.  Anyway, thanks for any help you can give.

M47H7X  (RF)
M47H82  (RF)
M47H92  (RF)
M47H8R  (RF)
M47H89  (RF)
M47H88  (RF)
M47H7N  (RF)
M47H7M  (RF)

53 minutes ago, Wawa said:

These are the numbers under each image (pretty much the top two rows on opening page).   But now this is something new,  if you select any of these images you get a page that states:  "We can't find what you're looking for."  I guess that's a good thing for me but there's definitely some kind of bug in the system.  Anyway, thanks for any help you can give.

M47H7X  (RF)
M47H82  (RF)
M47H92  (RF)
M47H8R  (RF)
M47H89  (RF)
M47H88  (RF)
M47H7N  (RF)
M47H7M  (RF)

I tried several of them and none led to photos. Try entering these numbers in AIM and see what happens.

My guess? You were seeing cached versions of images that are now deleted. They are vanishing as your cache expires.

I'm seeing what Wawa is seeing. Searching on a reference, it does bring up a picture but if I try to zoom it, it says  "We can't find what you're looking for." 

Gen

Spacecadet,

It was set to RF,  But even if it was set to RM (as it is now) I still would like to decide on some of the other choices such as consumer goods, wall art, maybe add or remove certain keywords, etc...  you know the routine.  Anyway, seems like everything's ok now.  I'm still gonna call tomorrow just to make sure everything's cool.  Thanks everybody for all your help.

Archived