Query....recently had a number of images pass QC, so I go in and complete tags etc to a stage where the banner goes Green (Good Discoverability?).  Go back in today and they show `Orange'...  I have enough `Tags' and `Supertags', have completed the `optionals'....what more do I have to do?.  They are `on sale...e.g. J0KTWA

Any thoughts?

The general consensus here is to forget it.

Something has changed yesterday. I have 22 pics passed from optimised to good even if they have 50/50 tags and 10/10 supertags.

Something has changed yesterday. I have 22 pics passed from optimised to good even if they have 50/50 tags and 10/10 supertags.

What on earth .. ? This is significant. 

Also, how come I can now merge a tags or supertags with drag and drop? Was there an announcement I missed?

Rgds,

Richard.

What on earth .. ? This is significant. 

Also, how come I can now merge a tags or supertags with drag and drop? Was there an announcement I missed?

Rgds,

Richard.

No announcement but a thread with some how-tos we've discovered.

http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/7465-new-aim-tool-for-moving-and-merging-tags/

Edited by spacecadet
  • Upvote 1

still a work in progress. last week I had two images go green from orange without any input from me. not getting my knickers in a twist about it

Oh well, looks like I will have to untwist my knickers again!