Unlicensed Alamy Images on the Site - check if any are yours

I found 2 of my images on this site which I don't think are licenced in any way.

There is a [REMOVE] link by each photo which does appear to work.  

Should I leave images on here as advertising or should I remove them?

Your thoughts please.

John

http://www.thetattoohut.com/policemen-on-duty/cG9saWNlbWVuLW9uLWR1dHk/

I've had one on there too. It's just one more image thief I'm afraid, and I've given up trying to get infringers to pay up. My images used in newspapers are infringed dozens of times by news conglomerate sites, and they get away with it, as do many others.

Lately the worst offenders are keyword suggestion sites, which there seem to be more and more of.

Geoff.

I've also noticed many of mine appearing in keyword suggestion sites.  I don't really see the purpose of those sites.

I've had one on there too. It's just one more image thief I'm afraid, and I've given up trying to get infringers to pay up. My images used in newspapers are infringed dozens of times by news conglomerate sites, and they get away with it, as do many others.

Lately the worst offenders are keyword suggestion sites, which there seem to be more and more of.

Geoff.

I've also noticed many of mine appearing in keyword suggestion sites.  I don't really see the purpose of those sites.

There are a lot of sites I don''t see the point of. Most probably purely traffic generating and at worst malware distributing sites. I have become more and more anxious and careful about visiting some of the links coming up in an image search.

I found 2 of my images on this site which I don't think are licenced in any way.

There is a [REMOVE] link by each photo which does appear to work.  

Should I leave images on here as advertising or should I remove them?

Your thoughts please.

John

http://www.thetattoohut.com/policemen-on-duty/cG9saWNlbWVuLW9uLWR1dHk/

I didn't see any of mine when I followed the link but, when I did a Google Search by Image for one of my tattoo images, it came up there and several other sites.

It seems like every time I Search by Image i come up with infringements.

Another site, jointautismstudy.net which is using the same image mentioned above, actually lists my PhotoShelter site as the source, includes my name in the filename, and shows the user who stole it.

These thieves are getting more and more brazen by the day.

http://www.joinautismstudy.net/inspiring-white-power-tattoo-gallery/white-power-tattoo-skinhead-stacy-walshrosenstock/

Archived