ALAMY IMAGE MANAGER- HOW TO COMPLETE IT

SINCE ALAMY IS A GHOST OPERATION AND NO ONE REALLY ANSWERS QUESTIONS, THIS IS PROBABLY THE REASON I NEVER WENT AHEAD TO UPLOAD ANYTHING SINCE 2014. I WONDER WHY

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINE BY LINE SO I CAN FINISH THE UPLOAD WHERE MY PHOTOS ARE SITTING IN LIMBO TILL ITS SENT IN AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW

THANKS ALL

If you want to contact Alamy directly, then email Contributor services contributors@alamy.com, I've found they usually respond within 24 hours (except at weekends and holidays).

The forum is not the best way to contact Alamy.

If you post a screenshot on this forum showing where you are stuck, and which upload method you are using, you should get some help from forum members.

Why all the capital letters (=shouting) on your first post? Asking quietly works best.

Yes, emailing contributors@alamy.com is the way to go. Alamy reply quickly, I'm happy to say (though, with reference to topics such as the search engine, our ranking and the new image manager, their replies are not always very helpful). Alamy is not a "ghost operation" - whatever that may be - but if you have such a low opinion of the company, maybe this isn't the right place for your pix...  

I would perhaps think your upload failed and somehow you missed it or didn't understand it. Maybe, maybe not.

Being a brand new contributor in terms of experience, no matter when you joined, it's really not good form to immediately insult the agency that is willing to give you a chance at this.

We who have been submitting for a long time have earned the right to gripe a bit. :D

And all caps is a no-no. That is called shouting. It is an immediate turn off to those of us willing to help you sort things out. So cool off, drink a beverage of your choice, and read the above links from TeeCee.

Then try again.

Betty

I would perhaps think your upload failed and somehow you missed it or didn't understand it. Maybe, maybe not.

Being a brand new contributor in terms of experience, no matter when you joined, it's really not good form to immediately insult the agency that is willing to give you a chance at this.

We who have been submitting for a long time have earned the right to gripe a bit. :D

And all caps is a no-no. That is called shouting. It is an immediate turn off to those of us willing to help you sort things out. So cool off, drink a beverage of your choice, and read the above links from TeeCee.

Then try again.

Betty

Agree whole heartedly Betty.

Also the Pseudo he/she is using won't help either.

Allan

Archived