Have you found any Alamy photos February 2017

27/02/2017, UK, London Evening Standard, p49, Trinidad carnival, DY7CT7, Grant Rooney [Circular crop. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
27/02/2017, UK, London Evening Standard, p49, dancer at Trinidad carnival, C2XDKB, Tom Hanslien Photography [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
27/02/2017, UK, London Evening Standard, p50, cafe in Maastricht, F4MC2T, Perry van Munster [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
27/02/2017, UK, London Evening Standard, p50, Dominican Bookshop in Maastricht, F9MWG4, Arcaid Images [Circular crop. No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Article in The Sun about pet food recall. Possibly in the print edition too. I found it online here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2972047/pets-at-home-is-taking-dry-cat-food-off-the-shelves-after-animals-started-fitting-and-became-seriously-unwell/

BYDJM3 - UrbanImages

the-pets-at-home-store-on-the-thanet-ret

D4165X - Kevin Britland

a-pets-at-home-store-uk-d4165x.jpg

Article in The Sun about pet food recall. Possibly in the print edition too. I found it online here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2972047/pets-at-home-is-taking-dry-cat-food-off-the-shelves-after-animals-started-fitting-and-became-seriously-unwell/

BYDJM3 - UrbanImages

Thanks for finding that one Matt.

Steve

BYDJM3 - UrbanImages

Thanks for finding that one Matt.

Steve

You're welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your posts.

What is "Travel Special"?

Do you know how long it takes for Alamy to credit a sale? I have not been credit yet for the photo you mentioned, hence my question.

Thanks and have a great day/evening.

Aurore

• 1 month later...

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your posts.

What is "Travel Special"?

Do you know how long it takes for Alamy to credit a sale? I have not been credit yet for the photo you mentioned, hence my question.

Thanks and have a great day/evening.

Aurore

Hi Aurore

Just spotted your post.

It's a long time ago but I guess that the Travel Special was a supplement to the regular paper. The Times is a pay to view service, so most of their stuff is off limits unless you have a subscription. This article will no longer be available even to subscribers so I can't help you further.

Most images are invoiced within a couple of months but it can take considerably longer. Very occasionally they are not invoiced and you have to chase them up, but you need evidence to do that.

Hope that helps

Bryan

• 5 weeks later...

my photos, have been reused in many articles in english and chinese media. Sold 2 times $22.23 and $6.68, wish i can make more with an image. Sometimes once it is used, it is spread and reused. Nothing great about this photo, but can't feed myself with this price.

The Guardian 18/2/2017

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/feb/18/bangkok-city-guide-best-hotels-restaurants-bars#img-1

Image ID: EKMTXK Contributor: tuimages.com / Alamy Stock Photo

scenes-of-yaowarat-road-during-chinese-n Scenes of Yaowarat road during chinese new year, Chinatown of Bangkok.

There were many uncredited (PR?) images on this article

Archived