About an hour ago I started having trouble with repeatedly being asked to 

"Log In"  

I am logged in, go to My Alamy and it asks me to log in again.

Maddening!  Anyone else experiencing this?

Kathy

I am on safari and have the same problem when trying to get back into Alamy, but not the forum pages, after shutting down and restarting the computer later.

The Alamy page tells me I am still logged in at the top right but still wants me to log in again. This has been happening for a long time now so I am just going with it.

Allan

As a long-term Mac user, I stuck with Safari but Early this year I was having such problems using it to get into Alamy that I went over to Firefox which seems a lot happier. Strangely, I have better luck getting into Facebook with the old Safari. Chrome is also suggested, but so gar I haven't felt the need to go there and I'm not a great fan of Google even though I do use it quite a bit

My computer tutor is appalled that I am still running on Snow leopard, but nothing newer will run my old database

As a long-term Mac user, I stuck with Safari but Early this year I was having such problems using it to get into Alamy that I went over to Firefox which seems a lot happier. Strangely, I have better luck getting into Facebook with the old Safari. Chrome is also suggested, but so gar I haven't felt the need to go there and I'm not a great fan of Google even though I do use it quite a bit

My computer tutor is appalled that I am still running on Snow leopard, but nothing newer will run my old database

I am still on Mavericks.

Allan

About an hour ago I started having trouble with repeatedly being asked to 

"Log In"  

I am logged in, go to My Alamy and it asks me to log in again.

Maddening!  Anyone else experiencing this?

Kathy

I am on safari and have the same problem when trying to get back into Alamy, but not the forum pages, after shutting down and restarting the computer later.

The Alamy page tells me I am still logged in at the top right but still wants me to log in again. This has been happening for a long time now so I am just going with it.

Allan

Thankyou for your replies folks.  I'm glad it isn't just me but not sure why it isn't everyone.

I am on El Capitain.  It has just happened today with Chrome after I cleared my browsing data just after 2pm which hasn't affected it before so that probably isn't the reason..  it hasn't affected the forum log-in and seems fine on Safari now but it is annoying to have to change to another browser.

Strangely I was having a problem copying and pasting too so I don't know what's going on.

Kathy

So I changed my password, and can still log in with new password on Safari but the same thing is happening on Chrome.

The www.alamy.com page comes up saying I am in fact logged in but when I click on MyAlamy it takes me to the log in page and doesn't accept the password.

ho hum.

Archived