As a matter of interest do you think images get faster approval in Quality Control if you are a more regular contributor?

Yes, if you are a successful at passing QC contributor.

John.

So the better your QC results the faster the whole process? Does that apply if you don't use FTP? BW, John

I had a fail in April, the first for a good while. When I had my first upload after that, 208 images sailed through QC in less than a day. So have the next two of 25 &18.

That can go on for awhile, then QC throws me for a loop by taking 5-7 days. Just when my stomach drops, they pass. The only thing you can count on is that you can't count on anything. Just roll with it, keep working.

As a matter of interest do you think images get faster approval in Quality Control if you are a more regular contributor?

John.

So the better your QC results the faster the whole process? Does that apply if you don't use FTP? BW, John

Jansos,

This is a quote from the 'track submissions' page.

"QC waiting time is dependent on your QC history, the better your QC history, the shorter time you will have to wait. See Our Blog for more information"

I have only used FTP once and it kept falling over, whereas I have rarely had problems with the conventional method in over 250 submissions, so I'm sticking with that.

So to answer your question, yes, it does apply if you don't use FTP.

John.

• 2 months later...

John.

Jansos,

This is a quote from the 'track submissions' page.

"QC waiting time is dependent on your QC history, the better your QC history, the shorter time you will have to wait. See Our Blog for more information"

I have only used FTP once and it kept falling over, whereas I have rarely had problems with the conventional method in over 250 submissions, so I'm sticking with that.

So to answer your question, yes, it does apply if you don't use FTP.

John.

Cheers Stokie. :-)

Archived