I uploaded 3 additional photos on Tuesday (4/5/2016) to the 4 photos already in system for a whopping total of 7 photos.  I keyworded them, saved changes, and then just waited for them to be put in the system but I still don't see them.  In "My Alamy" there are 7 photos listed under "Your Status > Images on sale", but I cannot find the last 3 images I submitted.  The first 4 images showed up about a day after I first uploaded them.  Obviously I'm new at this, is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?  Thanks.

There's a post here: http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/5640-yesterdays-keyworded-images-not-live/  that suggests that there is a problem at Alamy with images going Live. It looks likely that you are encountering the same problem.

Interesting images by the way - the four I can see, anyway.

Keith

Mine too, perhaps something to do with the site update? I've noticed over the last few weeks a longer delay in images going live but also more activity over the weekend, possibly to catch up?

Sorry to digress from original post. Good interesting selection of images in your collection so far.

I don't think my butt would fit the receptacle in picture four though. ;)

Allan

Archived