Vivian Maier

Just viewed all five sections.  A very interesting documentary - this woman invented herself...and she had a passion that she never let die.  That deserves much respect.  I also like the comments by the woman that is researching Maier's past and her comment about the woman being someone that everyone else wants her to be and that's not the case.

I was thinking the same thing last night Jeff, what happens if I get run over by a bus?

There would be nothing in place to sort out what happens to any images (or other things I have onlne).

why not pop down to the local stationary or probably big drug store in US and get the cheap & cheerful do-it-yourself will kit? Lawyers/solicitors hate them and they don't cover complex situations, but they are a hell of a lot better than nothing. DO  NOT PEG OUT INTESTATE! Your assets would dwell in limbo and things like rights, moral & income might perhaps not go where you might have wished. If you have no heirs, then name a charity or two and make life a whole lot easier for those who will inevitably have to sort out the mess.

Archived