November 2015 Challenge - Solitary.

mickfly

I will post a link for voting as soon as I have shortlisted, thanks for your patience, it should be this evening UK time.

Thank you Mickfly, really looking forward to it ... also appreciate its not an easy selection. 

Mickfly,

it's your challenge, if you want us to choose from 10 or 20 entries, that's fine too.

wim

Ohhhh how I suffered having to eliminate the last two and get mine down to eight. I was wishing there was an "honorable mention" category.

Paulette

Mickfly,

it's your challenge, if you want us to choose from 10 or 20 entries, that's fine too.

wim

Ohhhh how I suffered having to eliminate the last two and get mine down to eight. I was wishing there was an "honorable mention" category.

Paulette

Yep the same for me. And then I created the extra video category and I had 9 ;-)

OTOH I always criticize photographers for not being able to choose 1 best  image form a shoot.

Oh well. ;-)

wim

I've just spent a couple of hours choosing the shortlist, making the poll, filling in the list of images to choose from, then, pressing 'preview post' it all dissapeared!

Bare with me, it won't be long.

Oh ouch! Perhaps you must skip the preview and just post it and go in afterwards to edit if necessary. It is tedious, I know, posting all the photos. Thanks for your good work.

Paulette

Oh ouch! Perhaps you must skip the preview and just post it and go in afterwards to edit if necessary. It is tedious, I know, posting all the photos. Thanks for your good work.

Paulette

I'd done it all in notepad so started a new topic, added a poll and I was just copying and pasting into the thread then adding the images, but lost the lot when attempting preview.

I tried to do it in IE and couldn't even paste into the message body!

I also can't answer PM's (no permission) so I think I may have a problem.

Edit: Just re-done and went straight to post... it went back to forum page, no post!

The poll is up, sorry for the delay, I clearly have a problem with my laptop (I was already unable to do certain things in Alamy measures, like sorting columns), I used my wife's laptop, my wife says... too much junk on my own laptop!

She is probably right.

Archived