Sold image not appearing on my sales list

Do you mean an Alamy Live News shot, or one used from your normal collection? 

If the latter expect to wait for a month or more. Keep evidence of the sale, and, if you have not heard anything within three months, contact member services.

I believe that you should get e-mail notification of the use of a Live News shot, but beyond my experience  :(

Don't buy that pint just yet. It will take several months to show up on your account, another month or two to clear (paid to Alamy), and god knows how long to get you over the $75 payment threshold.

Sorry for raining on your parade. Just a little reminder for reality.

Have an image over 90 days that isn't showing cleared. The balance is carried forward but not in the section that shows cleared. It sounds like this is normal. Alamy has no colection department?

Alamy will chase the customer for payment. But some customers don't like to pay up promptly. And some customers go out of business so don't pay up at all. Unfortunately this is how business 'works'.

Archived