Connecting with Linkedin?

You can add Alamy to the Experience panel of your profile. Add the URL of your Alamy archive and add a thumbnail of one of your pictures. It's not very elegant but worth doing - if LinkedIn is worth doing at all!

(uk.linkedin.com/in/bakerpictures).

Rgds,

Richard.

But would you like to link to your entire messed collection only organised by the date? I would create a selection - if I wanted to so on Linkedin - but I do not find this site interesting at all.

I looked at this site and think it is to expensive for what it does.

Allan

It's very useful, much more so for more obvious career paths, my other half gets recruitment people contacting her on the site. However, I've had an invite to a stock agency from there. It's down to whom you cultivate as links more so than anything about the site. Lots of ADs and client contacts are on the site....work it and it can be worthwhile.....

and no, I don't know anyone who has a paid account.

I joined Linkedin specifically to send a message to someone I know whom I could not contact any other way. On trying to send the message I was told, automatically, that I would need a paid subscription to send the message. No thanks - not at those prices.

Allan

Archived