X-T1firmware Version 4.00 available

Yep me as well,  I have done the firmware update and there looks to be some benefits.. not tried it out properly  yet but have noticed that in the bottom right of the evf I can now only see half of the iso and battery indicator now ( not a problem, I can't remember if it was all visible before or not ) the focus tracking could be a bonus .. although I have found it to be ok  most of the time anyway, the image below was part of a series taken with the 18-55 kit lens  and most of them where in focus.. I must admit though  I only use the X-T1 when i want to travel light, otherwise prefer the images that I get from my Nikon D600 , D700 and D300s

goodwood-west-sussex-uk-25th-june-2015-g

Like most people, I have updated the firmware but haven't really had a chance to play with it. For what I do, I don't think there is a lot there for me, but for a lot of people I think it could make a major difference.

More importantly for me I need Adobe to get their a**e's in gear and sort out LR!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived