Lightroom 6

... or go for a subscription now. [f/x ducks and waits for the crockery to fly!]

Haha.... yeah. Capture One Offered subscription but it's not really worth it if you already own the pro version already.... the upgrade cost is about the same or a little less than the 8 euros a month subscription. 

Edit, I also prefer to continue using the software even if I decide not to continue upgrading.

From what I have read about LR6 I think I will stick with LR5. Just as I seem to be sticking with Mavericks and not taking up Yosemite. For the time being anyway.

Allan

From what I have read about LR6 I think I will stick with LR5. Just as I seem to be sticking with Mavericks and not taking up Yosemite. For the time being anyway.

Allan

I don't use LR and I've only updated the laptop to Yosemite.... I want to make sure the WIFI issues have been resolved properly before updating my main work computer!

I'm on the Adobe CC plan and have always used Lightroom. I don't want to upgrade my Mac to Yosemite yet because I know I'll be paying out money to upgrade a few things or not be able to use other things on my system.Such a hassle to go thru all of that. Once upon a time it was fun.Remember that?  :-)

L

Allan

I don't use LR and I've only updated the laptop to Yosemite.... I want to make sure the WIFI issues have been resolved properly before updating my main work computer!

Not sure if they have resolved email problems yet either.

Agree with Linda's comments above.

In my opinion Yosemite is still in BETA stage with quite a few users having to carry out "workarounds".

Sorry! Diverting from topic.

Allan

I mostly use Lightroom, but it is nice to have the Photoshop CC and both are included in subscription.  It would take a long time at $10 a month to pay for both full versions, plus it is always up to date.

Marvin

It is a good price and a good deal . . . except that there are a number of $8 to $10 monthly subscriptions being offered for services most of use feel we need to be part of Western Civilization these days. 

Allan

Not sure if they have resolved email problems yet either.

Agree with Linda's comments above.

In my opinion Yosemite is still in BETA stage with quite a few users having to carry out "workarounds".

Sorry! Diverting from topic.

Allan

Yeah.... email does not work properly, very poor. No chance I'm updating my main computer to Yosemite until they get it sorted!

I mostly use Lightroom, but it is nice to have the Photoshop CC and both are included in subscription.  It would take a long time at $10 a month to pay for both full versions, plus it is always up to date.

Marvin

It is a good price and a good deal . . . except that there are a number of $8 to $10 monthly subscriptions being offered for services most of use feel we need to be part of Western Civilization these days. 

I like your idea Ed but not sure Adobe would.

Archived