New look measures results page

Is it me or has the page layout changed when you click on a search term in measures?  The thumbs seem much smaller and there is loads of empty space down each side.  Why would they do that?

Pearl

Runtime Error

wim

edit: After a couple of Reloads I get the screen. It looks fine. It does not scale with smaller or larger windows. And when I want to go back to my list: it's Document Expired. (This could be a browser thing. I'm using Firefox.)

No change here, the thumbnails resize when I change my window size. I suppose you could get a lot of white space in between resize increments but that's all.

Interesting result. Mine stay at 128x128px. Which browser resizes thumbnails?

wim

Alamy may have gone to a responsive template for its web pages. The images could get resized depending on the size of the window being used to view them. It is an approach that has become essential with so much browsing being done on tablets and phones. My new web site will do much the same.

It is probably why I never notice - I mostly use a large browser window on a large monitor

Is it me or has the page layout changed when you click on a search term in measures?  The thumbs seem much smaller and there is loads of empty space down each side.  Why would they do that?

Pearl

I'm seeing that too, Pearl.

Paulette

Pearl

Paulette

Thanks Paulette, I thought I was going mad as nobody else seems to be seeing it.  I'm using Safari with a large browser window filling a large screen and the thumbs are tiny.  Would be nice to hear from Alamy if they have changed anything.

Pearl

Pearl

Paulette

Thanks Paulette, I thought I was going mad as nobody else seems to be seeing it.  I'm using Safari with a large browser window filling a large screen and the thumbs are tiny.  Would be nice to hear from Alamy if they have changed anything.

Pearl

I'm also on Safari on a Mac.

Paulette

Archived