My Alamy not available?

I just tried to log into my Alamy, but all I get is the Alamy home page, with no "My Alamy" available.  I even searched "My Alamy" on Google, clicked onto the log in, typed in my information, and all I got was the home page again.  

Can't figure out what's going on.

Betty

I did close down, since my son is here from Knoxville to visit, and today we're putting in a new hot water tank.  So I had to sign off for awhile while we made a parts run.  I have it, now.  Glory be.  First time it ever happened to me.  

Yes, earlier I did sign off and back on again, and that didn't help.  But all is well now.  I kind of panicked, lol.

I have been using Firefox browser for quite a while but now I have to use Internet explorer on its own to be able to upload files. With Firefox I cab only get the start page I cannot see QC Progress, nor can I 'manage images after QC. I do not know what the problem is or if it is mine or a general one.

I have been using Firefox browser for quite a while but now I have to use Internet explorer on its own to be able to upload files. With Firefox I cab only get the start page I cannot see QC Progress, nor can I 'manage images after QC. I do not know what the problem is or if it is mine or a general one.

I think the problem is yours. Clear cache? I'm on safari most of the time, but have no issues when using Firefox, which I used exclusively for ages until I did something to mess up the page display. It's OK now, but I got used to Safari. Of course, you're on a PC.

I never had problems uploading or managing images with Firefox.

Archived