I certainly have not recognised any of the names so far. I know one thing for sure, my name will not be there as can't afford an iphone :(  or even similar at the moment. My old brick does me, emergency calls if necessary, hopefully not and texts. It has not even got a camera!  I must be a rare find nowadays.

I certainly have not recognised any of the names so far. I know one thing for sure, my name will not be there as can't afford an iphone :(  or even similar at the moment. My old brick does me, emergency calls if necessary, hopefully not and texts. It has not even got a camera!  I must be a rare find nowadays.

I'm in the same boat. Not even selfies for me (thank goodness).

I started out with enthusiasm for it, bought the iPhone and started out getting shots. Got to about 50 or so then got really bored of it. Once I started seeing really quality shots in the catalogue, I thought, how can they be edited so well on an iPhone screen? Seen the amnesty for folk who had pics on there that had been taken on better cameras and lost faith in it. 

I started out with enthusiasm for it, bought the iPhone and started out getting shots. Got to about 50 or so then got really bored of it. Once I started seeing really quality shots in the catalogue, I thought, how can they be edited so well on an iPhone screen? Seen the amnesty for folk who had pics on there that had been taken on better cameras and lost faith in it. 

You don't have to edit them on a iPhone screen. I have both a iPhone and iPad, I only edit images on the iPad.

Wonder what would happen if I took a image into Aperture on my Mac, edited it and saved it back to the Camera Roll. It was still taken on the iPhone.

Dave

I have an iPhone 5, but wouldn't upload any photos though registered at Stockimo. It is simply not the quality I want to spend my time on, and I am not good at using my phone for the special photographs people get well away with on Stockimo.

About the editing - I have seen here that people use editing on pc  - and export it back on the iPhone - so many photos have probably gone through PhotoShop or other programmes.

Archived