Todays cover image is not an escalator! it is a travellator,  moving walkway, movealator,  walkalator, or even a flatalator!. Escalators go up and down!  

It is very long, as the earth is not flat i guess it has a curve ;).

For a change not a bad image without obvious QC defects as seen in many previous covers.

Paul.

Edited by Paul Mayall

I like the image, but the title and some of the key wording  are wrong!

...and the tail of that cat is not black!

My concern is (as a 68 year old) is who wrote the blurb on the photographer in this para? "Although Stuart is now in his fifties, he has no plans to slow down..."   Aaaaaagggghhh.  I assume a "twenty something" wrote this and it now appears that 50 year olds are heading for the scrapheap.  One of the briefs on ImageBried wanted "elderly female, in her 50s" .   I remonstrated with Meg of IB and they changed it to "mature age female, in her 50s".

Sheila

Edited by Sheila Smart
  • Upvote 6

My concern is (as a 68 year old) is who wrote the blurb on the photographer in this para? "Although Stuart is now in his fifties, he has no plans to slow down..."   Aaaaaagggghhh.  I assume a "twenty something" wrote this and it now appears that 50 year olds are heading for the scrapheap.  One of the briefs on ImageBried wanted "elderly female, in her 50s" .   I remonstrated with Meg of IB and they changed it to "mature age female, in her 50s".

Sheila

I used to subscribe to the 60's mantra, "Don't trust anyone over 30." Now I don't trust anyone under 50.

• Upvote 2

Not sure how the conversation has turned to age, but if it helps I'm now over 60!

Deja vu: haven't we had this conversation before?  Can't remember - perhaps it's my age! :D :D :D