My concern is (as a 68 year old) is who wrote the blurb on the photographer in this para? "Although Stuart is now in his fifties, he has no plans to slow down..."   Aaaaaagggghhh.  I assume a "twenty something" wrote this and it now appears that 50 year olds are heading for the scrapheap.  One of the briefs on ImageBried wanted "elderly female, in her 50s" .   I remonstrated with Meg of IB and they changed it to "mature age female, in her 50s".

Sheila

My concern is (as a 68 year old) is who wrote the blurb on the photographer in this para? "Although Stuart is now in his fifties, he has no plans to slow down..."   Aaaaaagggghhh.  I assume a "twenty something" wrote this and it now appears that 50 year olds are heading for the scrapheap.  One of the briefs on ImageBried wanted "elderly female, in her 50s" .   I remonstrated with Meg of IB and they changed it to "mature age female, in her 50s".

Sheila

I used to subscribe to the 60's mantra, "Don't trust anyone over 30." Now I don't trust anyone under 50.

Archived