Passed QC but there is a problem

I just had a group of image pass QC.  I have not filled out the keywords or other information yet.  So they are not officially up for sale and appearing in search results. 

My question is this.  I have an exclusive sale on one of the images that came out of nowhere :)     So I don't want the images to up for sale on Alamy.   If I simply don't fill out the keywords and title will that be enough to keep them from appearing?   I can't delete them since they have not appeared as they are not keyworded and I have not selected a license model. 

Just wanted to find out if anyone knew if a procedure exists or if what I described will work. 

THANKS!

If you haven't keyworded the image and it hasn't been posted publicly to your portfolio you can delete it.  Go into Manage Images, drag the image(s) you want to delete to the bottom editing bar then select "Delete All Images In Batch" (located at bottom of the screen to the far right).  They will immediately disappear forever.

Excellent.  Thanks guys!  I am new to Alamy.  Didn't realize  you could delete before they went up for sale.  Thanks again!

You don't want to wait till they go on sale, takes ages to get rid of them. I have one that I deleted about 3 months ago and its still there, although marked for deletion.

Jill

You don't need to delete the image....if it's been licensed exclusively for a period of time, you can restrict the image worldwide until that period of time is over.  This is what the "restrictions" tab is for when you are in Manage Images.

You don't need to delete the image....if it's been licensed exclusively for a period of time, you can restrict the image worldwide until that period of time is over.  This is what the "restrictions" tab is for when you are in Manage Images.

Sorry but you do need to delete, Alamy have said they have problems with restrictions being followed. The only secure/sure way is to delete the image from the site.

I had a decent sized exclusive, for a particular sector for one year, a few months ago, MS couldn't assure me of security in the restrictions and were good enough to delete with immediate effect. It was a large multi-national and the agency involved thinks they will re-license or extend terms  - I was not going to risk that even for a proven seller.

Archived