"My Alamy" not available using Safari

This has been going on for 4 or 5 days.  Nowhere I click can I get My Alamy.  Yet when I use Firefox, everything is as it should be.  (thanks heavens, or I'd be up a creek without a paddle) I've even reloaded the page, but not being a technical person, I don't know what else I can do to get "My Alamy" back on Safari.

Betty

Ed, I did an Internet search on how to do it. Several different ways, but with what you and I are running, I managed it this way.

Click on Safari, and in the menu, select Preferences>advanced

Check box for "Show Develop menu in menu bar"

Now you go back to the very top menu bar to the right of Safari several places.  You should now see "Develop"

Click on that, and select "Empty Caches"

I just cleared mine. Now I am going to close out and reopen, and see if it fixed the problem.

ReeRay, thanks so much for that helpful suggestion.  It worked.  I now have "My Alamy" back.  Pearl, thanks, glad I didn't need anything else!  :)  But yes, I lost the link that said "My Alamy".  Thank heavens I got it back.

Me too, gang. I've made the Google searches, found all the suggestions . . . but when I try to do it, nothing works. Very strange.

Occasionally I delete my history . . . wonder if that might include a cache delete? 

MInd you Track Submissions is behaving a bit oddly for me (Firefox on Win 7). I did an upload and for several minutes and several refreshes the upload did not appear. The first I saw it was saying Awaiting QC (usually a short while after upload). A few minutes later I reloaded the page and again no Online Upload listed for today, refreshed and then it appeared.

Archived