Passed QC and into a black hole

Hi All,

I uploaded a batch of 21 images on the 11th of July and today i received the email to say they had passed QC.

Normally the images then go straight into manage images after passing QC, however they are not there,in fact they are no where to be seen. 

There is an ALAMY black hole i conclude.

Has anyone else passed QC today and not had them available in manage images?

If they are not there after the morning update i will email member services.

Regards

Craig

I too have had this happen (receive an email saying that my images passed QC). The odd thing is that the Date and reference number are wrong in their email to me. I did submit the photos. They did send me an update via email saying that the images were passed QC but there they remain still in Track Submissions area waiting for QC to pass. This has never happened before. Very ODD! I ran a scan of the email and it was sent from submissions@alamy.com so I don't think it was a Phishing email.

Whilst waiting for member services to sort the first batch out, I uploaded another batch of 56 which passed QC this morning and subsequently also went into the black hole with the other 21.

The dashboard tells me i have 77 ready for key wording!. This is almost as bad a failing QC. Roll on Monday.

Regards

Craig

I too have had this happen (receive an email saying that my images passed QC). The odd thing is that the Date and reference number are wrong in their email to me. I did submit the photos. They did send me an update via email saying that the images were passed QC but there they remain still in Track Submissions area waiting for QC to pass. This has never happened before. Very ODD! I ran a scan of the email and it was sent from submissions@alamy.com so I don't think it was a Phishing email.

Dates and reference numbers are fine on both of the emails i received very odd indeed.

Regards

Craig

I had 30 images passed QC on Saturday, but they too have been sucked into to the black hole.

Emailed member services yesturday and waiting for a fix or a reply.

Parm

I had a reply from member services on the 17th that the issue had been passed on to the technical department but I am still waiting for a fix, I guess everyone's on holiday at Alamy HQ.

Patiently waiting!.

Regards

Craig

Archived