A safe and happy Chocolate Festival

I have a bunny in my garden. I suspect it may devastate my young beans and peas etc. before starting on the asparagus and strawberries later. Maybe a pic of a shot and skinned bunny may sell? 

I remember in my youth the ice cream van was a cart pulled by a horse.  You didn't want an ice cream from him anyway when the horse had just done something not nice.

Allan

I hope the Easter bunny finds you safe and happy wherever you are camped or whatever you are photographing !

​Remember if you buy chocolate for a photo shoot it is tax deductible   :P  :P  :P  :P  

As well as tax deductible, much of it is now also half-price. Off to Sainsbury's

I remember in my youth the ice cream van was a cart pulled by a horse.  You didn't want an ice cream from him anyway when the horse had just done something not nice.

Allan

This sounds like an instance where you would want to put the proverbial cart before the horse.

Archived