how I change photo Licence type from Rights Managed to Royaly free

Hello every one i am new to Alamy so a have a daft question to ask.

Can any one let me know how I change photo Licence type from Rights Managed to Royaly-free.

i have gone into edit /attributes and where it has licence type the drop down box is gray out any ideas please ?

All the best

Robert H

Once a licence type has been allocated it cannot be altered. However, if the image has not sold you might try asking Alamy to make the alteration. This assumes the image is actually eligible to be an RF licence.

The other alternative is to arrange deletion of the image and re-upload as an RF license.

It sounds like you might be in Manage Images working on the keywords for the first time. If you have said there are people or property that require releases and you have none it can only be Rights Managed.

Paulette

Hello every one i am new to Alamy so a have a daft question to ask.

Can any one let me know how I change photo Licence type from Rights Managed to Royaly-free.

i have gone into edit /attributes and where it has licence type the drop down box is gray out any ideas please ?

All the best

Robert H

Robert, you have the correct license types now . . . you can't change them yourself, as other have said. But the three images you have that are now RM should be RM. The hammock is the only one that Alamy will allow as RF.  And you need to give the proper name of the palace shown in the Luxembourg Garden. "A palace" doesn't cut it. 

Archived