First Sale! Excited...but curious.

So I had just about given up.  Lo and behold... an email popped with a first sale!  :)  I am happy, but completely curious.  Does anyone know who this publisher might be?  I would love to purchase a copy for my own library when it's out.

Rights Managed.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Textbook - print and e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 2 page spread
Start: 01 April 2014
End: 01 April 2039
All terms and rights granted as per the Alamy Preferred Vendor Agreement dated 26th January 2010 prevail. Flat rate per image, license period 20 years.

Thanks in advance!  :)

-Mary Beth

Thanks, all, for your input!  I now have faith that this might actually be a legitimate cause.  ;)  I will keep on trying and uploading!  :) I apologize for my cynicism, and congratulate you all on your huge success here!  I'm excited to see what the future has in store.  I will try to be a bit more active in the forums.  My work and life doesn't leave much room for extras, but you all are a great community!  Wish you all the best!!!

Congratulations, stunning achievement with only 71 images.

With limited time it is easy to get distracted. I`ve found that trying to get something uploaded every week, even if only a couple keeps me focused and thinking. Just keep shooting and more sales will come.

After we learn where the release button is on our cameras, keywording becomes our major problem. Well, one of our major problems. 

If you click on any member's collection number (to the right of the word 'images'), you can scan down and see all their keywords. We are not allowed to copy others' keywords, so be careful. The sins of keywording seem to fall into three categories: two many, too few, and keywording without a clue. :wacko: I've chosen to be a minimalist. Sometimes I think there are as many approaches to keywording as there are photographers. I notice you tend to put prepositions and other irrelative search terms in your keywords. They are taking up your limited space. Put them in your caption, if you like, but be more frugal with your keyword areas. 

You're lucky to have such an attractive family and friends as subjects.  :)

After we learn where the release button is on our cameras, keywording becomes our major problem. Well, one of our major problems. 

If you click on any member's collection number (to the right of the word 'images'), you can scan down and see all their keywords. We are not allowed to copy others' keywords, so be careful. The sins of keywording seem to fall into three categories: two many, too few, and keywording without a clue. :wacko: I've chosen to be a minimalist. Sometimes I think there are as many approaches to keywording as there are photographers. I notice you tend to put prepositions and other irrelative search terms in your keywords. They are taking up your limited space. Put them in your caption, if you like, but be more frugal with your keyword areas. 

You're lucky to have such an attractive family and friends as subjects.  :)

Those are some great tips!  I hesitated to do too few... but don't want to clutter it up, either!  Thanks.

Here's an earlier thread on keywords: http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/803-would-love-some-feedback-on-my-keywording/?hl=%2Bspamming+%2Bkeywords#entry9787

There are two side-by-side neighborhoods in Lower Manhattan, Soho (South of Houston) and Nolita (North of Little Italy). I often come across them being named wrong in keywords. Often they have three locations keywords: Soho, Nolita and Little Italy. Sometime in my own area keywords I'll use all three . . . but I only do that when the pictures were taken on one of the dividing streets. Lafayette separates Soho and Nolita, for example. 

To see who buys your photos for textbooks, wait a few months and go to Amazon.com, and search for your name along with the word Alamy in the books section. Sometimes it can take up to six months before it appears. Congrats! 

Archived